Do you or someone you know suffer from acne that just won’t go away?
Are you tired of trying skin care products that aren’t working? Don’t start taking those risky oral prescriptions just yet and check out Trinity Chiropractic’s Acne Bootcamp!
Our licensed esthetician is a certified acne specialist through Face Reality Skincare and is eager to help! Our Face Reality Acne Bootcamp has an amazing 90% success rate and helps you establish healthy and consistent skin care habits. To start Acne Bootcamp, a one-on-one consultation and skin sensitivity test is performed, where your skin will be analyzed and different serums will be patch tested on your skin to determine the best match. Acne Bootcamp is a commitment and requires an in-office Acne Facial every 2-3 weeks and requires that you follow your home care instructions. If you succeed at trusting in your esthetician and following the program, you can expect to start seeing results in as little as 6 weeks (achieving totally clear skin can take anywhere from 6-16 weeks)! Each Acne Facial and set of home care is customized for your skin and acne type, and your esthetician will discuss other acne causing factors such as diet, lifestyle, medications, and more to help clear your skin.
Do you experience acne on your body too? Check out our Acne Back Facial!
Products: Clear skin is an investment! This is why it is typical to spend $120-$200 on Face Reality home care if you choose to start at the time of your consultation. Products usually last anywhere from 8-12 weeks depending on the specific product and instructions of use. Products other than Face Reality will not be accepted.
Acne Bootcamp Requirements:
- Acne Bootcamp is only for those 16 years of age and older, and those under 18 years of age will need to be accompanied by a legal guardian or parent to the consultation and first Acne Facial. There are other variations of Acne Bootcamp for those younger than 16 years of age and at least 13 years of age.
- You MUST commit to the regular in-office Acne Facials and your home care. Clear skin cannot be achieved or kept without following requirements. If doing Acne Bootcamp virtually, you must check in with your esthetician regularly and maintain your assigned skin care regimen.
- Home care adjustments may happen, based on your skin’s reactions or the esthetician’s professional opinion.
- Home care is to be applied twice daily.
- Adjustments in lifestyle may have to be made including diet, medications or supplements, cosmetics and hair care to obtain results.
- No prescription topical medications like Differen, Tretinoin, Clindamycin, Epiduo, etc. for 2 weeks prior to first Acne Facial.
- No Accutane or equivalents for 6 months prior to first Acne Facial.
Clear skin doesn’t have to be a dream with Trinity Chiropractic’s Acne Bootcamp! Schedule your consultation today to start your path to acne-free skin!
Acne Bootcamp Consultation and Skin Sensitivity Test
A consultation to discuss the Acne Bootcamp program utilizing Face Reality Skincare products. Consultation will cover current skincare, skin goals, diet, lifestyle, and what to expect with home care. A skin sensitivity test will be performed to analyze skin type, acne type, and skin sensitivity. Home care regimen will be selected during this appointment.
Acne Back Facial
MUST HAVE BEEN SEEN FOR AN ACNE BOOTCAMP CONSULTATION BEFORE YOU CAN BOOK AN ACNE FACIAL. Ideal for those with moderate to severe back acne lesions. This service includes a double cleanse, exfoliation, extractions, high frequency, mask, tone, moisturizer
MUST HAVE BEEN SEEN FOR AN ACNE BOOTCAMP CONSULTATION BEFORE YOU CAN BOOK AN ACNE FACIAL. Facial using Face Reality Skincare for targeting congested skin. Includes a double cleanse, exfoliation, extractions, high frequency, mask, tone, serum, moisturizer and SPF.